Wednesday, January 29, 2014

CAMEL COAT & BLACK OOTN

I'm off to see a pantomime tonight with my Mum and my boyfriend, which has become a tradition in my family since I can remember, and since it's one of the few times I go out in the evening (besides work), I thought it would be an opportunity to do an 'OOTN'. 
As its rather bitter weather at the moment, a coat is essential, so I decided to wear my super long camel coat which I picked up from a local charity shop. 
My boyfriend bought me this simple, yet gorgeous black swing dress for my birthday last year and its become such a staple item in my wardrobe since I can dress it down during the daytime with some tights and black boots, or add statement jewellery for an evening look. 
As you may have seen in my last outfit post, I'd purchased the 'ASOS fear' chunky sandals in both white and black, and I thought they'd be perfect in black for this outfit as they're not too dressy, but don't look dressed down either, so they tone the outfit down to just the right level.
For accessories, I chose my well-loved black Jasper Conran rucksack, (which I use ALL the time), as its probably my only 'smart' backpack, plus it's really handy as I can fit practically anything in there! 
My jewellery is very simple and I've opted for my silver Dogeared 'Karma' necklace, which I received for my birthday last year. The last pieces are my two silver top-of-the-finger rings, and my silver cross ring, (I love silver jewellery if you can't tell haha).












COAT - CHARITY SHOP - £15
DRESS - ASOS - £12
SHOES - ASOS - £42
BAG - DEBENHAMS - WAS £45 NOW £31.50
NECKLACE - DOGEARED VIA ASOS - £50
TOP OF THE FINGER RINGS - PRIMARK - (AROUND £1.50 FOR PACK OF 8)
SILVER CROSS RING - ASOS - (AROUND £6, PACK OF 5)


personal IG - nicolecourchee
fashion IG - fashi0nbynicole




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© my beauty space. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig